Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for either a white or RGB gloss black radiant emblem for my 2019 Q50.

·
Registered
2021 Q50 RedSport, MBRP Cat-Back. HKS BOV, AMS LDP, Mishimoto Catch Can
411 Posts
I got one for my first Q50, it was sold on ebay, looked great but the radiant part sucked (You could not see the lighting under the bottom part of the emblem, only the inside part), another issue was that the emblem was designed for the 2014-2017 Grille, my car was a 2018 so it took a bit to make it fit

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got one for my first Q50, it was sold on ebay, looked great but the radiant part sucked (You could not see the lighting under the bottom part of the emblem, only the inside part), another issue was that the emblem was designed for the 2014-2017 Grille, my car was a 2018 so it took a bit to make it fit
View attachment 99537
I don't really trust ebay ones to not have the bleed affect. where the emblem lights up half the grill instead of just the emblem.

·
Registered
2015 3.7 AWD
110 Posts
I don't really trust ebay ones to not have the bleed affect. where the emblem lights up half the grill instead of just the emblem.
The one is a box with an F8 logo are good I have one my 2015 n the wife’s 2018. No bleed

·
Registered
Spartanburg, SC 2016 RS Q50
543 Posts
Try jaliscocarbonfiber.com

·
Registered
1,435 Posts

·
Registered
Spartanburg, SC 2016 RS Q50
543 Posts
Try JR_LIGHTS on IG. He is partnered with Jalisco so he sells the radiant emblems.

·
Registered
2015 3.7 AWD
110 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm looking for either a white or RGB gloss black radiant emblem for my 2019 Q50.
Hi we have the white light and your pick of Color variant for finish Either Gloss Black or Chrome emblem , if you see F8 on the box its not necessarily a non bleed emblem . Please Dm me on Instagram
if you still are looking for a no bleed emblem . IG: socalqparts

Above is an image of my car with my product on it , non bleed , Lets Gooo!

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
11,865 Posts
Hi we have the white light and your pick of Color variant for finish Either Gloss Black or Chrome emblem , if you see F8 on the box its not necessarily a non bleed emblem . Please Dm me on Instagram View attachment 99959 if you still are looking for a no bleed emblem . IG: socalqparts

Above is an image of my car with my product on it , non bleed , Lets Gooo!
You can't sell on this forum as a vendor unless you first register as such with VerticalScope.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts