Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a new or used set of HKS resonated lower downpipes. Please let me know if you have some for sale. Thank you.

DaZ

·
Registered
2016 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD
16 Posts
Did you find one yet? I actually just got mine in

·
Registered
16 Posts
No just wondering if you got them but I bought mine through

They shipped it out the same day I ordered it

·
Registered
4 Posts
Would you recommend these over the ams 3” Downpipes? I just ordered an mbrp exhaust and hoping it will be decently loud. ( came from a 11 370Z with test pipes and a tomei.)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I couldn't tell you cause I couldn't installed them due to rust on my y pipe so I'm just waiting on my y pipe and mid pipe until the install😩

There's alot of threads out there about downpipes I just went with HKS due to jdm quality and resonator and 2.5 inch for these turbos should be enough

But If you're going for pure sound I would imagine 3 inch is your best bet

·
Registered
4 Posts
I couldn't tell you cause I couldn't installed them due to rust on my y pipe so I'm just waiting on my y pipe and mid pipe until the install😩

There's alot of threads out there about downpipes I just went with HKS due to jdm quality and resonator and 2.5 inch for these turbos should be enough

But If you're going for pure sound I would imagine 3 inch is your best bet
Will either of the Downpipes throw a code without a tune?

·
Registered
16 Posts
From my understanding based on my own research if your doing just the lower downpipes and still have the upper cats you should be fine.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Reactions: Ichiban-96

·
Registered
16 Posts
I
If you have yours installed yet, what do you think? I am getting mine installed along with an EcuTek in a few weeks

I was supposed to get them installed last week paired with upper down pipes BUT my orginal y pipe and mid pipe was rusted!! So now I'm waiting for that but it's backordered till the Oct 😩

Crappy luck

1 - 11 of 11 Posts