Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Infiniti Q60 3.0t AWD
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for one, just missed out on one here. Since I live in middle of nowhere Idaho it probably needs to be shipped. I would not need fuel wires etc, just JB4 module and Bluetooth!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looking for one, just missed out on one here. Since I live in middle of nowhere Idaho it probably needs to be shipped. I would not need fuel wires etc, just JB4 module and Bluetooth!
I have one for sale £450 shipped has the bluetooth connect will have to be paypal for payment

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
11,736 Posts
I have one for sale £450 shipped has the bluetooth connect will have to be paypal for payment
£450 is $625. Why English Pounds? Does it come with the fuel wires? Do you have the billet aluminum enclosure? $625 may be a bit high considering how much they typically sell for here. GLWS!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah thought it was odd as his flag location thing shows American flag. If it was a typo and $450 is the price I’m all for it

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
11,736 Posts
Yeah thought it was odd as his flag location thing shows American flag. If it was a typo and $450 is the price I’m all for it
That would be the typical price around here.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That would be the typical price around here.
Since you are the moderator, I got a message from AndyW and the one who commented was AndyP. He just sent me a pm saying he will ship on Friday and left his PayPal address, sounds a little fishy

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
11,736 Posts
Since you are the moderator, I got a message from AndyW and the one who commented was AndyP. He just sent me a pm saying he will ship on Friday and left his PayPal address, sounds a little fishy
I'll look at his information. Cavet Emptor!

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
11,736 Posts
Send me a copy of his message in a PM please.

·
Premium Member
'17 SS
516 Posts
When do you want it? I will be tuning on Ecutek in the next few weeks and am getting rid of my JB4.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
When do you want it? I will be tuning on Ecutek in the next few weeks and am getting rid of my JB4.
Not in hurry, I waited for almost 6 months for one anyhow. I wish I could get FI exhaust but decided to try JB4 first. Maybe I can pick it up in person, too. How much are you thinking? You can pm me as well.
Are you getting remote tune or in person? I wonder if there’s anyone in the valley who can tune vr30 decent

·
Premium Member
'17 SS
516 Posts
Not in hurry, I waited for almost 6 months for one anyhow. I wish I could get FI exhaust but decided to try JB4 first. Maybe I can pick it up in person, too. How much are you thinking? You can pm me as well.
Are you getting remote tune or in person? I wonder if there’s anyone in the valley who can tune vr30 decent
It really changes the car up, but definitely still leaves you wanting more. I think I have gotten to the point where it just is not enough. I'll PM you. I will most likely be doing a remote tune, since I do not trust the only VR30 tuner that is in the Salt Lake Valley.

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
5,778 Posts

Reactions: Batell

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I pm’ed him but someone local is ahead of me 😭 I might as well just buy from Batell in person

·
Registered
4 Posts
£450 is $625. Why English Pounds? Does it come with the fuel wires? Do you have the billet aluminum enclosure? $625 may be a bit high considering how much they typically sell for here. GLWS!
typo lol $450 has the enclosure and fuel wires
Send me a copy of his message in a PM please.
i p.m you this morning before work.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
typo lol $450 has the enclosure and fuel wires

i p.m you this morning before work.
I got the pm but screen name was different and I felt uncomfortable proceeding further 😳 care to kindly elaborate? I got a pm from screenname “AndyP”

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I got the pm but screen name was different and I felt uncomfortable proceeding further 😳 care to kindly elaborate? I got a pm from screenname “AndyP”
Sorry I meant up there on a comment you commented with AndyP and replying back with AndyW.

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
5,778 Posts
Same person, 2 accounts? Why?

It is the same IP Address for both.

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
11,736 Posts
AndyW has used 17 different IP addresses, all of them IPv6 except for one IPv4 which is the only address AndyP has used. No indication of proxy servers. All the IPv6 addresses are Verizon wireless addresses and the IPv4 address is Comcast Cable. It seems suspicious to me but not enough to take any action on at this time. Like any sale on this forum, my advice remains the same: Make sure your transaction has buyer protection. Any seller who tries to steer you away from using a payment system that has buyer protection to avoid the charges is likely to be ripping you off.

·
Registered
26 Posts
AndyW has used 17 different IP addresses, all of them IPv6 except for one IPv4 which is the only address AndyP has used. No indication of proxy servers. All the IPv6 addresses are Verizon wireless addresses and the IPv4 address is Comcast Cable. It seems suspicious to me but not enough to take any action on at this time. Like any sale on this forum, my advice remains the same: Make sure your transaction has buyer protection. Any seller who tries to steer you away from using a payment system that has buyer protection to avoid the charges is likely to be ripping you off.
not for sale till i work this out

1 - 20 of 29 Posts