Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Los Angeles, CA
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a set of Q50 red sport 19" rims, 2018 & up. Would be interested in the tires too if they are in decent shape. Located in socal/Los Angeles area.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,680 Posts
Looking for a set of Q50 red sport 19" rims, 2018 & up. Would be interested in the tires too if they are in decent shape. Located in socal/Los Angeles area.

Thanks!
What's wrong with the 2016 and 2017 RS400 rims? Same as '18+, no?

·
Registered
2018 Q50s
145 Posts

Thanks!
I might be interested in selling mine if the price is right, with the run flats. My new wheels arrive in 2 weeks.

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,871 Posts
I believe the they are different. Plus, I just want to stay current to the model year/body style.
Not to my knowledge. The RS wheels are the same from 2016-2021.

Reactions: ptatohed

·
Premium Member
2018 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD
6,183 Posts
Agreed. Sport and Red Sport wheels are different. In the time I've been here, I have seen only one design of Red Sport wheel regardless of model year.

Reactions: ptatohed

·
Registered
Los Angeles, CA
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Agreed. Sport and Red Sport wheels are different. In the time I've been here, I have seen only one design of Red Sport wheel regardless of model year.
You guys are right and I stand corrected. Then my interest would be in the red sport wheels.

·
Premium Member
2018 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD
6,183 Posts
You guys are right and I stand corrected. Then my interest would be in the red sport wheels.
Me personally, unless you get a killer deal on them, I would go aftermarket. There are SO many wheels that are better looking. I also hate cleaning my OEM wheels as there are too many spokes for my liking and the spaces between them are too small to easily get between when cleaning.

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,871 Posts
Me personally, unless you get a killer deal on them, I would go aftermarket. There are SO many wheels that are better looking. I also hate cleaning my OEM wheels as there are too many spokes for my liking and the spaces between them are too small to easily get between when cleaning.
Cleaning is my biggest gripe about the RS wheels also. They are a heavier wheel compared to many aftermarket wheels too but I can personally attest to their strength after hitting a raised flange with both right-side wheels. Flatten both tires but the wheels were still true.

·
Registered
2019 Q50 RS
8 Posts
Let me know if you are still looking. I have a set of the OEM black-chrome rims from my 2019 Q50 Red Sport 400.
Small amount of curb rash.
Staggered rim sizes - 9.0 and 9.5, I think.
Tires are in decent shape with 24K on them.
Tires are P245/40R19 and P265/35R19

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,871 Posts
Let me know if you are still looking. I have a set of the OEM black-chrome rims from my 2019 Q50 Red Sport 400.
Small amount of curb rash.
Staggered rim sizes - 9.0 and 9.5, I think.
Tires are in decent shape with 24K on them.
Tires are P245/40R19 and P265/35R19
Where are you located?

·
Registered
907 Posts
Get a nice wheel brush (wide, soft bristles) and cleaning isn't too bad. Sometimes I'll spray wheel cleaner first and let it soak, if they're overly dirty.

Only part that is difficult, with wheels on, is if you want to clean the barrel portion...Nissan painted it black, which I thought was an interesting detail.

·
Registered
2019 Q50 RS
8 Posts
Where are you located?
Thousand Oaks. I’m having new wheels put on the car this Friday so could have them for you on the weekend. I can send you some pictures and you can make an offer. I think between $1000 and $1500 is a fair offer, from what I’ve seen I on this site.

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,871 Posts
Thousand Oaks. I’m having new wheels put on the car this Friday so could have them for you on the weekend. I can send you some pictures and you can make an offer. I think between $1000 and $1500 is a fair offer, from what I’ve seen I on this site.
I appreciate the offer but I'm not looking for RS wheels as I already have them. I was verifying your location vs. your indicated location based on your IP address. We have problems with new members trying to scam people by selling parts they don't have and getting buyers to use payment systems with no buyer's protection. I also check for VPN and proxy server use and bot and spam reports for your IP address.

If you want better exposure for selling your wheels, list them in the Classified section of this forum under Parts.

Reactions: RX8Lover
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.