Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've searched high and low and must be missing something. how do i adjust the time the headlights come on when set to auto. I can be driving under a bridge for 5 seconds or less and they come on and then go off. its like i'm high beaming people

·
Registered
410 Posts
This should answer your question:

Reactions: cvipgo

·
Registered
151 Posts
i've searched high and low and must be missing something. how do i adjust the time the headlights come on when set to auto. I can be driving under a bridge for 5 seconds or less and they come on and then go off. its like i'm high beaming people
There's a setting in the InTouch interface to control how sensitive the on/off sensors are for headlights. I can't check now but I think it's in Settings / Vehicle settings. I believe near the setting where you can control the shutoff time for the lights when you turn your car off.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There's a setting in the InTouch interface to control how sensitive the on/off sensors are for headlights. I can't check now but I think it's in Settings / Vehicle settings. I believe near the setting where you can control the shutoff time for the lights when you turn your car off.
if its where i think you are thinking of. i tried setting to medium and low. no luck

·
Registered
410 Posts
Its under settings in vehicle, there's a sensitivity control. That should be in .the difference is very suttle.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
8 Posts
Daytime lights not working

I thought daytime running lights were automatically set to go on with engine start. Mine do not. I can manually set them on but I want them to go on with light control set to auto. Is there another control for this?

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
I thought daytime running lights were automatically set to go on with engine start. Mine do not. I can manually set them on but I want them to go on with light control set to auto. Is there another control for this?
My daytime running lights come on automatically with the engine whether the light control is set to auto or not. :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
At 0:14 the parking lights are turned on with only the Led Strip illuminated while the half moon eye of the headlight remains off. I can not duplicate this:confused:
I didn't think this was even possible. I wonder if it should be able to do this.

Reactions: PUSHN2PULL

·
Registered
574 Posts
trust me the light is not that bright to make people feel like you high beam them.. you are on low beam remember? Plus is pretty standard nowaday to have auto on/off headlight so us drivers should know better.. so if after you adjust the sensitivity setting in vehicle menu you still not like it, then maybe keep it at off at time and only turn it on when you need it might be a better solution for you. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.