Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
I think its given when u reach a certain number of posts! I was surprised when I got mine too! I think its 300+ for the premium and 500+ for the lifetime!

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
I think its given when u reach a certain number of posts! I was surprised when I got mine too! I think its 300+ for the premium and 500+ for the lifetime!
Lord have mercy. All I took away from that was that I post ENTIRELY too often to have already reached Lifetime Member status!! :D Umm NO! I won't slow down so don't suggest such a thing. :p

·
Registered
16 Posts
This forum has been moving so fast as of late---you can rack up 50 posts a week pretty easily without even trying and with minimal spamming! :p
Seriously! I get caught up with work and don't have time to keep up for a few days and wham! I don't know where to begin again. But there's no such thing as too much information especially with Infiniti taking such a stealth approach, so it's all good.

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
I probably wont even hit 100 until I get the car. :(

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Channel InfinitiChick and keep changing your mind :)
Hey hey hey hey!! I made up my mind when I had to....when I saw them in person. Don't I get some points for that?!?! :p

And before you remind me, yes I realize I then changed my mind the next day on from Sports to Premium but that's not my fault!! Since I didn't see the Premium at the dealership, I didn't realize the Premium didn't have those awful stripe marks!! Buuuuut I'm done...now!! :D

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
I just paid for lifetime membership last week.

Not disappointed though - I like to support sites like this. I get so much out of it, and all you guys, that it's worth it!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.