Premium Member
1,513 Posts
Max...we missed you.

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
?*♂not saying its reliable just saying I was right lol
Yeah still 40WHP shy of 600 there bub.

We also explained that it was the torque that actually kills these motors not HP and you'd need a larger turbo
to produce more power so that the power band is shifted higher and torque is more manageable. Which is
what happened here.

I also said if you were going to install new turbos that would mean dropping the motor
and it makes sense to just reinforce stuff since the motor is already out...

All of which is still true, as you said simply because he hit a number "Doesn't mean it's reliable" .

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
?*♂not saying its reliable just saying I was right lol
I don't know you from Adam....but got to read the hilarity in that thread....and just so you're quoted from that thread:
You can get 700horses reliabily with stock internals

??Nissan????????Nissan/Infiniti????3.0L V6??? | automachi.com

VG30DETT vs. RB26DETT - 6 Cylinder Z Forums - HybridZ

https://conceptzperformance.com/blog/the-vr30dett-nissans-new-twin-turbo-engine/

The vr is a step above the vq which infact was the predessesor to the skyline rb26dett which did infact come with twin turbo

But i guess everyone has an ego and wants to put in there 2 cents, cant blame ya
You claimed 700hp reliably.....ain't there yet. I am actually in the camp that the actual engine limit hasn't been found, due to the turbo's limitations. Just don't go parading around like you invented light.

·
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
7,300 Posts
Don't worry max, we're still laughing.

·
Registered
628 Posts
573 on e30 by Pure is impressive, but neither daily e30 nor 573 on stock internals will last long

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
Is max back? How about his youtube channel, is it back up running again? I enjoyed watching the videos there, felt like watching fox news.
Come on man.... Fox news at least has Chris Wallace.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Hey max, tell your mom I'm sorry I slipped out before she woke up. Couldn't bare having breakfast with your dumb ass again.

·
Premium Member
1,513 Posts
Jeez guys...give the guy a break.

Are you in another Q, Max? What is the story?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Its already 700 to the crank. The thread was opened to show the reliability of the motor and ppl hated me for it. I compared the motor to the old rb motor and nothing else. I still think we can do more too ON STOCK INTERNALS

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
....The thread was opened to show the reliability of the motor and ppl hated me for it. ....
That is NOT why you were hated on in that thread...

·
Registered
180 Posts
When you say reliable, do you mean it can run for 30 seconds without blowing up, or what exactly is your definition?

Also, I thought you gave up on the car when your serpentine engine snapped, what's happened since then?

·
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
7,300 Posts
Don't feed the troll...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts