Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did not drive too much since I got my car on Thursday but few things I would change already:
* Dealers should provide USB flash drive with all manuals, videos, pictures and examples of audio files for audio system testing
* Suggestion related to previous item. InTouch should be able to open video and pdf files from USB stick, it does not seem to be possible at the moment.
* Dealers should put Nitrogen to tires on delivery. I got mine with air and yesterday pressure jumped from 36 to 41psi because it was hot day ~90F. It's not OK, especially for RFT.
* InTouch should support 2 USB devices at the same time. I don't understand its confusion and necessity to diconnect/connect to make them working.
* I want multicolor ambient LED lightning inside the car

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
In the spirit of this thread, the voiceover from Intouch should be recorded by Jenna Jameson or James Earl Jones.
I can just hear James Earl Jones urging you to "feel the power" of your Q! An unfortunate side effect would be large numbers of Q drivers going over to the dark side. (especially those in Obsidian Black hybrids) :p

·
Registered
118 Posts
Diesel Plugin Hybrid with 25 mile EV only range.

Better stereo.

Siri and iOS instead of Android and Infiniti Connect.

A/C seats.

electric Folding mirrors.

Hybrid above with as large a seat down pass through as the non.

6MT, but then would not get it in hybrid.

·
Registered
585 Posts
* InTouch should support 2 USB devices at the same time. I don't understand its confusion and necessity to diconnect/connect to make them working.
I was browsing through the InTouch manual today, and you can have two usb drives plugged in. On the top, right hand corner of the screen when you are playing music/files from the USB drive, there is an indicator for which USB device you are using. You can select the active device on that screen.

On page 4-21 of the Infiniti InTouch Owner's Manual.

Reactions: MattJB

·
Registered
146 Posts
Ventilated seats.
Remote start
More sophisticated gauge cluster design (is it just me, or does this just look gimmicky? - The touch screen is beautiful and the gauges display looks like it belongs on a toy.)

Nicely tinted windows from the factory would also be appreciated although I understand this is impractical given various state laws.

Aside from the window tint, I've already sent these suggestions on to my dealer and Infiniti. Overall, I love the car, but do have some suggested changes.

Reactions: greenhut

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
+1 on the remote start option and the ventilated seats. More so on the remote start, its a useful feature that most people would use, especially in the AWD models since they're mostly up north.

·
Registered
121 Posts
+1 on the remote start option and the ventilated seats. More so on the remote start, its a useful feature that most people would use, especially in the AWD models since they're mostly up north.
That's seven people out of 15 comments who are lamenting the lack of ventilated seats. Are you listening, Infiniti? :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
vented seats should have been a no-brainer....the G convertibles have it, the FX has it...MAXIMAS have it!!! they have the means, they should have just done it.

remote start isnt such a BIG deal considering you can easily get it added on from a 3rd party shop...the vented seats not so much.

·
Registered
585 Posts
remote start isnt such a BIG deal considering you can easily get it added on from a 3rd party shop
+1 on the vented seats.

I have remote start on my other vehicle and love it. I wonder if that is something they plan on adding through the remote (phone) interface in a later update.

·
Registered
89 Posts
You guys are ok with spending extra money for all of those suggestions right?
Of course I'd be willing to pay extra. I just wish that the "Deluxe" package on the S would have included the ventilated seats and power fold mirrors. Both are in the Nissan / Infiniti parts bin.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.