Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero DAS Problems

7K views 30 replies 27 participants last post by  avanti5010 
#1 ·
I'd like to see the numbers of how many of us that have DAS with zero problems stack up against those that have. Hearing about some of these issues has me somewhat concerned and a few of the threads are kinda scary.

So here's what I'm thinking. Those with no problems post on this thread only ONCE, maybe just give mileage and how long you've had the car. Someone else that has had issues needs to start a similar thread of "problem" owners only posting once. After a week or two it will be interesting to check the post counts for each thread and will be a good indication how widespread the problem really is.

Ours is an S bought the day before thanksgiving and have about 2000 happy miles.

#2 ·
2600 miles, no issues.

Reactions: SimpsonTide985
#5 ·
No issues. 4,053 miles, bought Oct 2013

#19 · (Edited)
Only one person with no issues is in a state that gets remotely cold.

Seems to confirm that the issue is extreme cold related.

Now let's see what happens in extreme HOT.
Can't wait to see how the car handles the requisite week of 100-degree temperatures that we've been having in the New York metro the past three Julys. My G35 aced it, and the Altima emerged with only slight warping to the dash plastics above the instrument binnacle (hard plastic there- hey, it's no 2014 Mazda 6!).

The global warming denialists and Fox pundits have selectively forgotten this:

I've seen the national maps, and we (NYC-NJ-southeast PA-DE-MD-NoVA) were the hottest place in the country for about 48 hours- hotter than Death Valley! It'll be back. I have a feeling the Q will work better in heat than it does in the cold.

#13 ·
No issues here with 6,500 miles on the odometer.

#15 ·
Bought since launch and at 2300 miles now! Havent updated since launch and no DAS issues here! :)

#24 ·
About 2,200 miles and no problem with DAS. The car is garaged and hasn't been "out" in frigid weather often(The lowest was about 14 degrees). I AM glad that it will not be freezing for my upcoming road trip this weekend.;)

As far as this is concerned:

The global warming denialists and Fox pundits have selectively forgotten this

AMEN! Those idiots don't know(or don't care to know) the difference between climate and weather. And while the eastern U.S. was frigid, the West was above normal. Last week, it was actually warmer in Anchorage than it was in Tallahassee. Of course, you won't hear about that on Fox. Did they report on the horrid temperatures during the Australian Open?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.