Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1781 - 1800 of 1819 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Finally able to get some photos of my 2017 Q50

Pretty much stock, only "updates" are:
  • 15% Ceramic Tint
  • LED light upgrade (interior, trunk, license plate)
  • Weathertech Floor Liners
View attachment 98006

View attachment 98007

View attachment 98008
Does your state require a front license plate? I see that it appears that it has been removed and you have a pair of holes in the bumper. I live in GA and have been debating on either a vanity (unregistered) plate for the front, or using these paint matched bumper plugs so I won't have to look at the holes.

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
12,305 Posts
Haha, I wasn't going to touch it, not fond of working with chemical that could dissolve body parts and possibly give me cancer.

Just out of curiosity, you also have the FI system, did yours not have the rainbow coloring?
Cancer? Naw. Dissolve body parts? Absolutely. Nitric acid is not only a strong acid but also a strong oxidizer. It will stain skin brown and in higher concentrations, it loves organics (like you) and would dissolve flesh rapidly.

I don't believe I saw any chromium discoloration but I'll have to take a look when it dries out here. The exhaust has been on for about 2 years.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Does your state require a front license plate? I see that it appears that it has been removed and you have a pair of holes in the bumper. I live in GA and have been debating on either a vanity (unregistered) plate for the front, or using these paint matched bumper plugs so I won't have to look at the holes.

Yes, Colorado does require front license plates.

I had removed the front plate holder when detailing my car but instead of putting the front plate holder back on and having to remove/reinstall again when I eventually get my plates, decided to just leave it off for now. (and considering how slow the DMV is, might not be until 2022 :) )

I do wish our state did not require front plates but oh well.

·
Registered
2018 Q50s
99 Posts
So-Cal here!

Reactions: ptatohed

·
Premium Member
2,873 Posts
This car is starting to grow on me.

Reactions: Batell

·
Premium Member
'17 SS
564 Posts
Reactions: jodedor

·
Registered
47 Posts
One of my factory wheels bent, so I used it as an excuse to upgrade to something different. 19x9.5 et25 Konig Ampliform.

Reactions: ptatohed

·
Registered
146 Posts
One of my factory wheels bent, so I used it as an excuse to upgrade to something different. 19x9.5 et25 Konig Ampliform.
Man, how do you like that combination of black pain and graphite wheels? I'm struggling to decide what color/style of wheels to get on my obsidian black Q.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Man, how do you like that combination of black pain and graphite wheels? I'm struggling to decide what color/style of wheels to get on my obsidian black Q.
I love the look. They’re actually a dark bronze finish, which was the only color not backordered. Hope to get some better pics in the coming days

·
Registered
47 Posts
Sh***y iPhone camera and car is dirty

·
Registered
2 Posts
Long time browser first time joining and posting today. Saw 3.0Trent post on the ampliforms and thought I would join in.
Love them except that the black center caps chip easily.

·
Premium Member
2018 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD
4,256 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Long time browser first time joining and posting today. Saw 3.0Trent post on the ampliforms and thought I would join in.
Love them except that the black center caps chip easily.
Very nice. One of my center caps fell off lol. What width/offset are yours?

Was your rear bumper as close to that concrete column as it looks?
It’s a deceiving angle, so no. My parking sensors still freak out and slam the brakes every time I back into that spot though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
19x8.5 45 offset

1781 - 1800 of 1819 Posts